Looking for the best power rack on the market?
The Ultra Power Rack
The FIT505 ULTRA Power Rack with Band Pegs, Multi Grip Chin Up Bar, Dip Station and Plate Storage is a solid, all-in-one unit, intended for the client that wants the best in their home.
The FIT505 ULTRA Power Rack design has extra safety points and band peg positioning for positive and negative functional strength exercises. The FIT505 ULTRA Power Rack provides dozens of the best, most effective free weight exercises in machine form. This compact power rack is ideal for those looking for commercial quality for their home.
The FIT505 ULTRA Power Rack uses only laser cutters for all the holes to prevent metal from indenting and damaging accessories. A little extra cost goes a long way to prevent damage to accessories.
Specifications and Features:
- 2.5” x 2.5” 2.5mm Commercial Tubing with ElectroCoat paint to prevent premature rust
- Laser cut variable holes and numbers to quickly identify the hook position
- Micro adjustment with 42 height options
- 4 Premium J hooks with larger strike plates and protective nylon lining.
- Laser cut holes, NOT PUNCHED (prevents damage)
- Comes with two Olympic Sized Weight Plate holders
- 4 x Barbell Hooks with nylon protective sleeve to prevent bar damage
- 4 x Band Pegs which can be used in many different positions for positive or negative exercises (assistance / resistance)
- Fully welded corner plates for tight compression of frame without damage
- Laser Numbered positions on uprights and crossbars for hook and band peg positioning
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Steel Dip Handles and Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar
- Solid steel frame with 2.5mm solid steel backing plates
- Heavy duty rectangular spotters with protective nylon coating
- Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH): 55” x 49.5” x 85”
- Bench, Barbell and Weight Plates sold separately
Static Weight Load Capacities:
- Barbell Hooks = 1,000lbs
- Barbell Safeties = 1,500lbs
B54 Upright Cycle
The SOLE B54 upright cycle’s low-impact motion is one of the main benefits of exercising with an indoor cycle. Decreasing stress on knees, hips, and ankles throughout your workout while providing positive cardiovascular effects, it is suitable for anything from maintenance to high-performance exercise. The B54 is easy to use at any exercise level and takes up a relatively small amount of space, making it an ideal fitness partner for your home workout.
The B54’s easy to use console features a 6.5” LCD display with ten programming choices— including two user-defined options—offer users a direct line of focus to their fitness goals. The fully adjustable seat, multi-grip handlebars with dual-contact heart rate grips, 22 lbs. flywheel, and sturdy, ergonomically designed frame offer worry-free comfort while you work out, while the large LCD monitor provides a clear line of sight to your progress.
The SOLE B54 offers the perfect workout for any activity level and is a comfortable and versatile method to achieving fitness.